segunda-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2013

It is part of my essence love you till the end ...

It is part of my essence love you till the end ...


One day I found someone very special who changed my life, taught me to be a better person than I am ...
    
At first I did not understand what was the purpose of it all, like someone more than myself, live in an imaginary world, hoping every day that a person would not see me ...
    
It was like sitting in front of the house and wait for someone to get you company at the end of the day, but that person never came and it was a daily frustration, time passed, loneliness increased, the heart dies every night.
    
The only thing I thought about was to somehow make the other happy, even as being something completely impossible to achieve, but do not lose hope or the will to achieve such action.
    
The days passed, but will only increased as increased the anguish, to dissolve any emotional bond to leave alive only feeling that I moved, an intense feeling of complicity, of companionship, of longing, of dedication, of happiness.
    
My body was no longer the same and disappointments, frustrations, anxieties, desires, I have been sick, and that feeling of love was what made the pain to be stronger in my chest and my body weaker, I was falling into decay of reason and seeing that he felt did not depend only on me but on the other they also had their desires, their frustrations, their anxieties, their dreams, and that maybe I was not part of them.
    
One day still half sick, I realized I was letting my own feelings mistreat me psychologically, and that love he felt, let the side effects of non-consummation being spread through my body, leaving me weak, worried, suffered. Until one day I decided to continue it in a more perfect love, as if love people who are not part of our lives, but our lives are ... So, I'm sure you always loved and is part of my essence love you till the end ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário