sábado, 29 de junho de 2013

I screamed in the dark so you do not see me

 

 I screamed in the dark so you do not see me
hear my and feel the beat of my heart
I screamed so loud that the world heard the cry of pain
Pain by being trapped in the silence of the words
Pain to see my love, is gradually losing
I scream, you scream and shout in the dark
my dreams you appear
I will scream until you say I love you
I'm just a crazy love screaming in dark room
the demand of pieces of my own heart
still love you
still have the hope that you come back
I fly in my dreams and in my can hug
In my dreams I love you in a way you never imagined
Forget me live for you, I smile with tears in
eyes
I will love you like you never imagined

                     

 

                                        Paul X brow

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário